You can contact us to apply for this job posting.Apply
As a Business Analyst, you are part of a diverse and challenging environment. The services we maintain and develop ensure that our engineering colleagues all over the bank are able to work efficiently and creatively. You make sure that all that is needed or requested by these engineers is known so there can be a continues decision making process in how to support them. You are also the key in bringing across challenges and impacts in an understandable way and assist in writing the compelling stories about the services we deliver.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at Tech4dev. We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
• +7 years stakeholder management experience in large organizations (any type of role)
• +5 years’ experience working Agile/DevOps
• +5 years’ experience in working with a scaled Agile Master Backlog.
• A Bachelor or Master degree.
• Natural way of communicating & presenting, impressing your stakeholders this way
• Analytical and conceptually strong
• Negotiating & creative
• Status-tracker; you know how to keep multiple actions going assuring status of them
• Pro-active & creative that seeks inputs and aligns on dependencies and acts upon
• Can do personality that is up for a challenge and can learn quickly by diving into it.
• Knowledge and expertise in compliancy and adherence processen and area’s is a pre.